when the lady that calls to see if you will sub for her primary class lives in a different town than you.
The sad thing is....I accepted and even had her email me the lessons. It wasn't until a couple hours later when I opened the email and realized that the kids that she listed as her class, did not live in Laramie. Needless to say, I called her back to let her know that I did not live in her town anymore.
That was a somewhat funny/awkward phone call.
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
You know you have moved one too many times
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's hilarious.
haha!
That is so funny. I hear you about moving too many times. We have lived three different places since we have been married. In fact, I haven't lived in any one place for longer than a year since I started college. Needless to say, I am ready to settle down somewhere...and I am sure you are too! :)
Post a Comment