This is going to be another update about me.
I know, two in a row, can you believe it?
Anway, I think a little while ago I mentioned that I was having some health issues, which included me having to get shoe inserts. Well, I also was having some blood tests done where a couple of doctors thought I might have Rheumatoid Arthritis.
After getting poked with a needle several times, and visiting a Rheumatologist, I am proud to report....
I do NOT have Rheumatoid Arthritis. Phew.
As it turns out, I am healthy as a horse. (whatever that means.) :)
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Thank Goodness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That's a relief!! We're glad that it was nothing serious.
Wow, I'm so glad the test results came back and you're healthy! What a relief.
Haha, good point, what does that mean? Congrats on having it apply to you, though!
So glad to hear that Erica, must have been a bit of a stress to wait and see.
Post a Comment