Saturday, May 19, 2012

One Month

This sweet baby is one month old!

Can you believe it?  Me neither.  

I was telling my mom the other day that in some ways it seems like she has been in our family forever.  I can't  imagine life without her.  She completes our family and we are in LOVE with her.

It's safe to say that I have completely enjoyed this last month of newborn-ness.  I remembered how quickly this time goes by and I have been trying to soak in every minute.  There truly is nothing like a newborn babe. 



Seriously.  Is she not the most beautiful baby ever?!?


(I may be a little biased.)

5 comments:

Kathryn said...

She is so beautiful! Not biased at all, what a doll! Makes me pang for a girl but don't see that on the cards for us!! Give her a smooch and snuggle for me, she just looks so smoochable!!

KaLee said...

We miss her already! Kendree was asking me today about baby By-len.

Kelly and Kyla said...

It was fun to see you guys. She is beautiful. Isn't it crazy that once they come you don't remember not having them.

Cameron and Wendy said...

She is SO beautiful! Nothing biased about that...it is just a cold hard fact. :) Hope you are doing well, and it sounds like you are adjusting to life with two wonderfully!

Sarah said...

Agreed, newborns are the sweetest thing, and she is a little beauty. I'm still trying to squeeze every last bit of "baby" out of Elle.