I better hurry and talk about this baby at 11 months because now she is a YEAR! Yikes! But first thing's first.
At 11 months we have a stair climber on our hands.
Look how cute she is. She even stops and smiles at the camera.
But then big sister gets a little jealous and needs her picture taken.
Not only can she climb stairs, but she is standing up along furniture....and shopping carts. I think walking is around the corner. Hopefully not too soon though.
She's also pretty good at making messes and being mischievous. Apparently she thought she could hang out in the entertainment center with all the movies. She didn't count on getting stuck though.
While she is incredibly sweet and such a joy, (I mean look at that face.)
(And those eyelashes.)

She has a stubborn streak and likes to do things on her own. She HAD to comb her hair by herself after her bath. But we love her anyway!
This cute little face has also learned how to give kisses. It is so sweet AND slobbery!
We sure do LOVE our Brylen!










1 comments:
What a cutie! She is so adorable! Little mover, just like I have!
Post a Comment