Thursday, May 16, 2013

New hair cut


Alayna has been practically begging me to get her hair cut short like her cousin Ashlyn.  For the first little while I didn't think she really wanted it cut.  But after about a month of her persistently asking, I finally gave in.  

Here's the before.


And the after.  
And a "funny" face just for good measure.


She was SO excited to get it cut and she looked at herself in the mirror about a bajillion times after.  I kid you not.  At the salon, she kept walking over to the mirror while Brylen and I were getting our hair cut and checking herself out.  

She still kept starring at herself in the mirror days after.  One time she came walking out of the bathroom a few days after she got her hair cut and I said, "Remember to wash your hands."  And she said, "I didn't go to the bathroom.  I was just looking at my hair in the mirror."

Silly girl.  



1 comments:

Sparks Fam said...

Way cute cut on her! And funny that she likes it so much :)