Friday, June 13, 2008

Hello

I'm new to this blogging thing, but hope to be able to stay in better contact with everyone. To start things off, here is my 23 week pregnancy picture. Details of the new place and the move coming soon!

7 comments:

Carolyn said...

Erica,
I'm so happy that you have a blog, so we can keep in better touch! KaLee found mine, and now I found yours. :) Congratulations on your pregnancy! I'm so excited for you.

Lauren said...

Erica! It's the Shumways! Congrats on your pregnancy. :) I am glad that you're starting a blog. I'll add you to mine and you can see ours, too! Keep in touch!

Kathryn said...

Erica, welcome to the blogging world. Hope everything went smoothly with the move and that you are all doing well. Take care.

Jill said...

welcome to the blogging world! your little pregnant belly is so adorable. I hope you are feeling good...keep us updated on all the details!

Carrie said...

Erica-
Hello from the Grahams!! We heard you guys were moving, but I didn't realize it was to St. George. How fun...what a beautiful place!! Congrats on the little one. Hope everything went well with the move.

KaLee said...

Remember when you said you were going to post soon---remember! We are dying here! I want an apartment tour! I want new pregnancy pics! Love ya.

The Gardner Family said...

How cute are you?! Congratulations! If you ever need a pitstop between St. George and Laramie, Lehi is perfect!
Kandice