Tuesday, July 8, 2008

To Blog or Not to Blog

Finally after almost a month, here I am ready to blog...I think. Signing up for this whole blog experience was not completely my idea. My sister, KaLee, has had a fantastic blog for quite sometime now, and I have enjoyed reading it, but never really been interested in having my very own, due to the fact that my computer skills are QUITE lacking to say the least. I guess when you teach five and six-year-olds all day long, there is not much working on the computer. :) But now that Dan and I have moved 10 hours away from family, we figure it will be a great way to keep in touch (if I keep up with it). Or at least this is what KaLee tells me.

So... after exploring some of the blogging world out there, this is what I have learned:

  • Dan and I were one of few that did NOT have a blog. I really had no idea that this is the thing to do. Now we have finally caught up with the world...a little.
  • Did I mention before that my computer skills are lacking?!
  • If you think our blog is going to be as creative as KaLee's, then think again because you'll just end up being disappointed.
  • Our blog definitely won't be anything fancy, but hopefully to the three of you that read it (mom, KaLee and Sarah), it will keep you updated in our simple lives. :)
So anyway, "To blog or not to blog?" That is the question. I think we will blog.

2 comments:

Jill said...

I am glad you decided to blog...it will definitely be easier once that little peanut is born! oh, and you can add me to your list of people that will check your blog everyday!!

Candise said...

I think I make five! I love being able to keep in touch a little better. Jarom and I are in the Vegas area...just down the street. We will have to get together!