Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Mess-Maker

I now have a mess-maker on my hands.

This...

and this...
and this...

and this...

is what Alayna was doing while I was packing.
I really think she got the better end of the deal.
And I think she would agree.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Yeah, it looks like she had a good, guilt-free time.

Paul & Kaytie said...

We are so sad that you moved. I'm sorry things have been so crazy lately that we didn't make it to St. George to have a going away party. You'll have to get us your new address, we still have two dvd's and three books of yours that we borrowed. Alayna, is growing up so fast, soon you'll be worried about her climbing on counters! :)

Jill said...

ha! let the games begin! People always wonder why my house is so bare...well I have TWO reasons, Jack and Bianca! good luck keeping up!

she is a doll, and I must say erica, you are looking very good yourself!

Cindy said...

The cutest 'mess maker' I've ever seen. She is a sweetie.