Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Red, White and Blue

We're officially moved. We are now adjusting to wind that is actually cold and mosquitoes galore.

And we made it here just in time to celebrate the fourth.

Here's Alayna sporting some red, white and blue. I had so much fun shopping for her outfit. Too bad they don't make darling star dresses like this for adults. We could have been twiners.
And here are us girls. Dan was wearing the red for our family, but he just wasn't feelin' like participating in the festive-ness. Besides, someone had to take the picture.


Hooray for the red, white and blue!

2 comments:

Kelly and Kyla said...

Well he took a good picture.:) You and Alayna look great!!

Cameron and Wendy said...

I love the bows! Miley had the same ones :) I wish we could have seen you while we were there! My mom said she saw you at the park...if only I had gone a little earlier. Hopefully we can see each other SOMEDAY!! :)