That's right. It's me!
I don't know what has gotten into me, but I guess I am feeling the need to improve my skills in the kitchen.
These are none other than biscuits make from scratch.
Dan says we're never going back to the store bought biscuits that scare me every time (with the popping noise) when I try to open them.Then to top it all off we had homemade raspberry jam made by yours truly.
And here is our little biscuit-eater. I think she ate like two or three of them by herself.
7 comments:
Good for you!!
I am canning peaches for the first time on Friday, and I'm really excited about it. I think Aunt Ilene and Grandma will be so proud of me;);) I have thought about doing the freezer jam, and have been told it is easy. The problem being, I'm the only one that likes jam....can you believe that, so I would eat it all.
Alayna is getting so big...and is just as cute as ever. Isn't her B-day coming up soon?
yummy! way to sharpen those kitchen skills...and it's so much cheaper to make your own!
Way to be domestic...I definitely could use some help in that area. I can't believe how old Alayna is looking, and that she is going to be one soon! She is adorable!
You go girl!! Cooking/baking/canning/freezing--they are all a blast! You have a wonderful mother who is a great example. The older you get the smarter your mother becomes!
Alayna looks so PRETTY in that picture. She's not supposed to look pretty yet - she's not even one yet - she's only supposed to look cute. Those biscuits and jam look GOOD. Good job!
Looks yummy! Almost makes me want to make some.....except I will use the store bought ones lol.
It must be our old age, because I made jam, salsa, and peach pie filling last weekend. I also made my first home-made pie crust. Next thing you know, we will be doing geneology once a week too:)
Post a Comment