Let's do Alayna's 20 month update by listing some quirky facts, shall we?
Here we go.
This girl loves and I mean LOVES olives.
I know, gross, huh. She definitely gets that from her daddy.
The more the better.

I can tell we are going to need dress-up clothes before long. (Now, she does get that from me. I could have played dress-up every day as a child and never get tired of it. )
But until we have a dress-up bin of our own, she will just have to put her favorite shirt over her Sunday dresses. I know, it is a little backwards....putting the shirt over the fancy dress, but with practice I am sure she will get it down.
Every now and again I will find my active girl lounging around watching a movie. Right now, her movie of choice is The Gnomemobile. What? You have never heard of it? It is an oldie, but a classic. (Of course it is a musical. Alayna and I have that in common as well.) You should watch it. It won't disappoint...unless you don't like gnomes singing and dancing, then don't watch it.
If she doesn't have a stack of pillows, then she likes to lay like this:
Just try to tell Alayna she's not a baby anymore. She won't believe you if it means that she can't play in this. I mean, come on, all the baby toys are way cooler than hers. :)

Instead of running around naked (like she normally does) after a bath, I came out to find her like this.
Mommy's shoes are better, and taller. She has this part of dressing-up down (ha ha).
Every now and again I will find my active girl lounging around watching a movie. Right now, her movie of choice is The Gnomemobile. What? You have never heard of it? It is an oldie, but a classic. (Of course it is a musical. Alayna and I have that in common as well.) You should watch it. It won't disappoint...unless you don't like gnomes singing and dancing, then don't watch it.
If she doesn't have a stack of pillows, then she likes to lay like this:
Just try to tell Alayna she's not a baby anymore. She won't believe you if it means that she can't play in this. I mean, come on, all the baby toys are way cooler than hers. :)
Instead of running around naked (like she normally does) after a bath, I came out to find her like this.
Daddy thought it would be funny to wrap her in a yard of fabric I bought.
(And take a look at how long her hair is getting. Crazy!)
Mommy's shoes are better, and taller. She has this part of dressing-up down (ha ha).That's our 20 (almost 21) month old little munchkin.



2 comments:
What a neat, fun, pretty little girl! Thanks for sharing.
She is getting so big! I love her little sassy pose. I'm sure its so hard not to laugh when she pulls this darling little face. We miss having you around to hang out with too.
Post a Comment