Monday, July 5, 2010

Hooray for the Red, White and Blue!

I can't neglect our blog any longer. There are finally a few things that have happened that are blog-worthy. Once I get the pictures uploaded, there will be some posting of the activities that have been keeping us busy as of late.

But until then, I couldn't let this chance of showing off our red, white and blue outfits pass me by.

Layna and I after church:



Our little beauty sporting her 4th of July attire:
The 4th of July is not only one of my favorite holidays because we get to wear red, white and blue (because seriously, those colors are dang cute together). It is a favorite because of what our country stands for. I am so grateful to live in the land of the free and the home of the brave. We truly are so blessed to have the freedoms that we do.
Hooray for the Red, White and Blue!

3 comments:

Kelly and Kyla said...

Where's Dan's red, white, and blue? I'm sure he was dying to be in the picture.:) You two look cute!!

Cameron and Wendy said...

You two are so cute and pariotic...and Miley wore the same bows as Alayna to church. Love them!

Sara M. said...

She looks way to big in these pictures to still be your baby! She is growing up too fast