A few weeks ago I went with my sister-in-law an got a pedicure.
It was one of those things that I always wanted to do, but never got around to doing. Because, let's face it. They aren't necessarily cheap and I don't really know why else I didn't go, but I just didn't.
My sister Sarah got one earlier this summer and swore to me that I would LOVE it. So, after mentioning that to Dan, he gave me the go ahead. I didn't waste time scheduling an appointment because there was no way I was going to let him change his mind. :) I don't think he would have really changed his mind, but still. I was anxious.
Sarah was right. I LOVED it. I am hooked. If I was rich, you better believe that I would get them all the time. But, I'm not. So I'll settle for once a year. Can you tell we have spent a lot of time outside this summer?
Friday, August 13, 2010
I am hooked
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Nice! I've also always wanted to do it and never been able to justify it, but I got a pseudo one from my niece while I was in Idaho and it was great, even from a 12-year old amateur.
I am with you--a pedicure just makes one feel beautiful! Before I had surgery I got a pedicure. Bright pink polish with flowers. It was a bright spot during a difficult time. All for $25! What a bargin.
I just got my first one a month ago...and what was I think by waiting so long. I love it too!
The first time I got one was the day before I got married - Kip's mom took me. And you're right...it's wonderful! I love it, too.
I am totally hooked on pedicures too! You better watch out...I started out saying once a year too, and now I have worked myself up to about 3 times a year! Ha ha! Just got to have good excuses... :)
Post a Comment