I just discovered this morning that Alayna can now open doors.
Great. (read in a sarcastic tone)
Now how am I going to keep her out of things?
Looks like we may have to invest in those child proof thingys that go on the door knob.
I so don't want to, but it might just be a necessity.
We'll see.
Friday, August 27, 2010
I'm in trouble
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Corbin did the same thing 2 weeks ago!! I had to buy 10 of those lock things! (They are a pain! Good luck!!
Couldn't live without those! However, my last two kids could get through them so they didn't work. I'm sure she's a calm one though so nothing to worry about! :)
We got lucky and our kids haven't been that interested in going places they shouldn't go. Hopefully that's a trend that continues into the teenage years.
Post a Comment