Sunday, January 23, 2011

Currently

Reading: Persuasion By Jane Austen

Looking forward to: My little brother's wedding in March

Stressing about: How much TV my 2 year old watches.  Does anyone else have a hard time finding an appropriate amount for their kids to watch...or am I alone here?

Craving: Peanut butter M&Ms.  (This is a dangerous craving.:)

Wanting: Some motivation to tackle some much needed projects

Proud of myself for: Making some changes in my new calling. (I am the Relief Society Secretary)

Wearing: A cream skirt with a new blue top that I got at Target this weekend.  What is it about new clothes that is just so.....fun?

Avoiding: Doing the laundry that is piling up.  Tomorrow's laundry day.

Sick of: Living out of town.  The 20 minute drive to the "swings" (Playground) is killing me, but we do it because the time out of the house is much needed for both Alayna and I.

Learning: How to manage a normal life with Dan's new schedule.  I'm afraid it might take me awhile to learn how to balance everything.

Suffering from: My peanut butter M&M cravings.

Struggling with: Entertaining a two year old some days.

Overcoming: My lack of blogging.

Hoping to: Live in town someday sooner than later. 

Excited for: Dan's next seven days off.

Relieved by: Chatting with my sis daily.  It's the perfect outlet.

Splurging on: Plane tickets for Adam's wedding.

3 comments:

Keri said...

Love reading your "currently" list and double love talking on Skype this evening:) Triple love that cute Alayna who is growing so fast! I guess it's all about love!

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

I have to tell you...my kids always watched a lot of TV, and still do, and they are both Straight A students, In the National Honor Society, and have 3.9 GPA's. So, I say the more TV the better, unless its summer, then we play out side a little more;)

Sarah said...

I feel a bit bad about how much Avery watches TV these days, but usually I'm so uncomfortable and tired that I'm just grateful it's there. And it's hard to feel too bad when Dora, Diego, and the Umi team are teaching her worthwhile things anyway.