Let it be known that I got my child to smile at the camera. A rarity these days.
Granted it took several tries, but I got it.
"Layna look at me."
And guess what? She listened.
But I needed to be more specific.
"Smile."
And guess what? She listened! (Which is no small feat might I add. Listening has not been her forte these last couple of days.)
So there you have it. Documentation that my child does in fact smile for the camera.
3 comments:
I CAN TOTALLY RELATE! Seriously. I can never get over how much Alayna reminds me of Miley. Miley is like, thinking that she is a target of the paparazzi these days and is always saying "No pictures!" with her hand over her face. Like, 4 months ago I couldn't get her to STOP smiling for the camera!
Alayna is such a little beauty. Just like her mom!
It is the control issue--it may last awhile, maybe the next 18 years!
She is a doll, even when she doesn't smile.
I just checked out your blog for the first time in awhile (might I add I love reading about you guys!). I can so totally relate to this post. You should not worry though because she will soon be so trained that anytime you have a camera up to your eye she will automatically give you "the smile". I am a major picture take and that's what happened with my kids!
Post a Comment