I just put my head down for a moment of silence for your family. Wyoming misses you! (I do love the elk antlers in the second pic, however!!) Have a great day and kick Dan in the butt for me.
I relate! I hated getting rid of ours for Wisconsin ones, of all things. Wisconsin plates are uuuugly. I've seen a few license plates and I can safely say that Wyo's are the best. It is a hard thing to let them go and accept that you don't live there anymore.
Dan and I were married December 30, 2004. We both graduated from the University of Wyoming. And Dan later got a degree in Diesel mechanics from WyoTech. He works as a diesel mechanic for Cummins. I stay home with Alayna, our sweet, detailed six year old and Brylen, our independent two and a half year old. Life is good!
2 comments:
I just put my head down for a moment of silence for your family. Wyoming misses you! (I do love the elk antlers in the second pic, however!!) Have a great day and kick Dan in the butt for me.
I relate! I hated getting rid of ours for Wisconsin ones, of all things. Wisconsin plates are uuuugly. I've seen a few license plates and I can safely say that Wyo's are the best. It is a hard thing to let them go and accept that you don't live there anymore.
Post a Comment