Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I redeemed myself

Even though I was not the most on top of it for Alayna's costume, I tried to redeem myself by making her a Trick or Treating bag.

And here it is.  Cute, huh?
 And a little closer look.  The front.
 The back.
And the inside.



A few more details.

-I used this pattern from The Sometimes Crafter
- I had to get in touch with my cross-stitch/embroidery self.  It's been awhile...like maybe 10 years, but it was fun. 
-I need to stop my habit of starting a project, and not wanting to stop 'til I'm finished because it causes me to stay up 'til one in the morning when I could have just gone to bed at 10:30 with Dan and finished in the morning.  Oh well, maybe one of these days I'll learn.
-All the late hours paid off when I would hear someone tell Alayna what a cute bag she had.  It's not about the costume, it's all about the bag.  :)

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Very cute bag. I love it!

Sarah said...

Cute! I wanted to make one for Aves but...well, I didn't. So good on you!