Friday, February 10, 2012

Random happenings

These pictures can't just hide out in their picture folder on the computer any longer.  I have to share because, well, these are my two favorite people and they are just too cute.

Can you guess what we talked about at our Family Home Evening a few weeks ago?

Alayna still prefers to call herself a prince, but  we'll pretend there is both a prince and a princess in this picture and the princess is NOT Dan.  :)
My exercising helper.  She LOVES to exercise with me.  But on this particular day she even asked for me to put in an exercise video after I had exercised, just so she could do it all by herself.
 These are "her" weights.  Perfect for a little three-year-old wanna be exerciser. 
See?  Too cute not to share.  Huh?

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Correct.

KaLee said...

My kids love their "weights" too. In fact, when I actually use the 2 lb. weights (for shoulder excersizes, call me a wimp) they get mad at me!

Patty Sue Martin said...

Hey I am a total blog hopper! I love going to random blogs and seeing what other people do and I hopped myself right over to your blog from who knows where. I love the ruffle purse you made and I would love one for my daughter and hey maybe a mommy size version for me as well. Where did you find the tutorial and how much did everything cost you?