If your baby ever mistakes your cell phone for a teething ring and proceeds to soak it with drool, rest assured there is a solution for your now, broken cell phone.
The fridge.
I know it sounds weird, but a night in the fridge will rid that phone of the unwanted drool and it will be just like new.
Ask me how I know.
And if anyone feels the need to talk to me on the phone, you now will be able to hear me. Whew.
P.S. Have you noticed I have been a little MIA? No? Well, I have. I have currently run out of picture space on my blog, which is creating quite the problem. Don't worry, I am attending to that problem and soon you will have picture filled posts coming your way.
Wednesday, December 5, 2012
Good to know
Posted by Erica at 10:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I have the same problem, and I have run out of picture space on my blog! I am signing up for Google Plus to see if that gives me more space...
Mine did that too! So frustrated so I bit the bullet and paid for more space...
I ran out of room long ago and bought my own domain with more room.
Also, I have never heard of the fridge, only heard of submerging it in a bowl of rice.
Erica--my blog says the same thing. That I have used up the 1G or whatever of space and now I need to pay $3 a month for more photo space. Candise said she thinks she has found a way around it. The crazy thing is that Candise can add photos to my blog and it works.
Let me know what you decide to do.
I've also heard you can stick a soaked phone in a container of dried rice.
I have been HORRIBLE at blogging, life has been busy. So, I just read a lot of posts and feel caught up with you again :) Glad you are loving it back in WY. The other day in preschool we read a book about Thanksgiving and the kids each said a friend they were thankful for. Nate said Alayna and then all the others changed their answers to Alayna too. Ha ha, it was cute!
Post a Comment