While random pictures are hard to blog about at times, I have to remember that these random pictures tell a lot about or everyday life.
Quirky as it may be, Brylen loves croutons. I don't really know why. But this night, she wanted a snack. And croutons were at the top of her list.
Also, Brylen went through a phase of hats. For a few months this winter, she LOVED hats. She loved them so much she wore them inside all the time. Even for naps. And bedtime. We pretty much couldn't get them off her.
These two girls really do play well together. Alayna is a little mother hen and has no problem mothering (or playing with) Brylen.
And Brylen LOVES books. So she will pretty much let anyone read to her.
At times I have to drive the Young Women around for activities, which means the carseats get brought inside. And played with. I don't know why carseats are so cool when they are inside.
Shoes. My girls love shoes. Apparently Brylen couldn't decide which boots to wear. Just too many choices.






0 comments:
Post a Comment