65 degrees.
And the lawn is being mowed.
Could it actually be winter?
Yep.
Only in St. George could these things happen at the end of November.
Yes.
I said NOVEMBER!
Ah. This is the life.
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Winter?
Posted by Erica at 2:34 PM
Labels: St. George, winter
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Whatever. I'm pretty psyched that it's 20 degrees out and blowing hard. I love it. Laramie rocks.
We live near Sacramento,CA and I was just thinking today, it's finally starting to look like fall. It's very weird. It's hard to imagine that Christmas is in almost a month. That's about when my pear tree in the back will have finally lost its leaves.
I'm jealous of such nice weather! But, at the same time, I am accustomed to the cold weather (being from Laramie) and I wouldn't know what to think if I was in St. George! :)
I remember when you'd come visit Jill. You're from Laramie right? Alayna is very cute and has so much hair! The headband picture looks just like Maggie. Too cute :-) Well, I will start reading your blog too now :-)
Post a Comment