After a Halloween costume let down, I was forced to do some last minute searching of a costume for Alayna. (I know. She won't even remember this Halloween, and technically we didn't do anything special to celebrate, but I just couldn't let her first Halloween be costume-less.)
So, here is what we came up with.
A pretty princess.
Every girl's dream.
Isn't she just the cutest little princess you have ever seen?
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Our Halloween Princess
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
She looks so cute! I love the Halloween guy...way fun!
Alayna looks so cute. Natalie loved the Halloween costume. I love your new purchase. Where did you get it?
Yes, both of them are cute!
Too cute!! I agree, can't pass up an opportunity to dress them up - not matter the age or occasion! I LOVE your little pumpkin man, he is cute!
What a cute princess! I love it. And your Halloween decoration is awesome.
Post a Comment