Monday, June 8, 2009

As Promised

Remember the Craft it Forward post? The one where the first three people to comment on my blog would win a craft made by yours truly?

Here you are Jill, Rochelle, and Emily...

A homemade purse just for you.

When I saw the tutorial for this bag, I knew I had to make it. It was just to cute to pass up.

Now, I know you all are moms and you are thinking, "I can't fit anything in that purse. Where will I put the diapers, wipes and snacks for the kids?" Well, they won't fit in here.

This is a purse for your night out with the hubby when you don't need the binky and the extra toys for those kiddos. So, go have a night out and enjoy your gift from me. We all need a reason to dress up and go out on the town with our hubby, and what is a better excuse than a new purse? You could even take a pic and post it on your blog because I KNOW this purse will look fabulous on you.

So, here's what you need to do. I made five different purses. Take a look and see which one fits your personality and style best, then leave me a comment letting me know which one you want, include your email, (so I can get your address) , and in a couple of days you will get your purse in the mail.

But HURRY!!! It's first come first serve. I only made one of each.

Click on the picture to enlarge.

Red with white flowers/blue lining (perfect for the 4th of July)
Coral with white polka dots/brown lining

greenish teal with white polka dots/brown lining

striped/white lining

blue flowers /yellow lining

10 comments:

Lauren said...

Oh my! These are SO SO cute! I love them all. I would like any of them. :) laurenshum@hotmail.com

Jill said...

oh my, they are SO darling! I would love that striped purse...I have a vision to match an outfit!!

thanks Erica, I am so excited!

katie said...

hey, how do i get one of those super cute bags!!

Anonymous said...

Those are way cute...does the tutorial of how to make them come with the bag! I like the pink or blue one, but am good with any of them! They are SOOOOO good!!

Shalee said...

Erica, these are so cute! I am impressed with your skills!!

Carolyn said...

Erica, you are so talented! I love every one of them! I wish we lived closer to each other so that you could teach me all your skills!

Em said...

Well the stripped one is taken so I will go for the red flower one I have more read things in my closet and I love read. Thanks so much and am I super happy I decided to sign on to your craft it forward. My email ekoch3_00@yahoo.com

Chels said...

Those are way cute. You've turned quite crafty! You're making me feel like I need to get on the ball and make something.

Ashley Luck and Randy Luck said...

Erica,
It's back to haunt us!!!! Sister Schilling wants anything and everything from Girl's Camp last year. I have sent her via email everything I have. I think she really wants a copy of the schedule you made with the Cowgirl at the top that had black and red font depending on who was in charge. Please email anything you have to her at
sschilling@ci.laramie.wy.us

Jill said...

just got my purse...I LOVE IT!! I can't wait to take this thing out on the town!

by the way, you should really open up an etsy store...you could make a killing with this stuff!