I won't leave you in suspense any longer.
We are indeed moving. St George will no longer be our home. Oh, how we have loved it here.
Loved the weather. Loved the people. Loved the temple. Loved the shopping. Loved Target. Loved the variety of places to eat. Pretty much loved everything, except for maybe the cockroaches.
But alas, it is time for us to call another place home.
The truss plant that Dan worked for is shutting down. So we are on to bigger and better things. Right? At least, that is what we keep telling ourselves.
We are moving to Laramie for a couple of weeks until we hear back from a job in Casper. Then we will see where life takes us.
It's funny how you have your life planned out and the Lord seems to have a different plan in mind.
Thank goodness He knows what is best for us...because apparently, we don't. :)
Saturday, June 27, 2009
Plans
Posted by Erica at 3:48 PM
Labels: Dan, Laramie, St. George, Work
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
congrats on the big move! let us know how things are working out for you guys!
Sounds like you have a good attitude about all of it! Hope the Casper deal works out.
Okay, so now who do we stay with when we go to St. George for Tennis?????
Well, Casper is closer to family;) , but colder. Hope the move goes well.
Selfishly, I'm quite excited that you are coming our way! When things calm down a bit, give me a call and I'll drive over to visit. I'm dying to see Alayna!!
Good luck with everything. I hope that everything works out. It is funny how life doesn't turn out like you planned, but you sound very optimistic. :)
Post a Comment