Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Good Times in Laramie

Our trip to Laramie was definitely filled with fun and family.

Here's a little of what we did:

Hung out with Grandpa. You can never have too much Grandpa time. He always has glasses, a hat and a pen (which Alayna has in her hand) to play with. When Grandpa and Grandma were busy, Aunt Sarah was the one to play with. These two had a great time together.

One morning we headed up to the ranch. Alayna and I just had to try sitting on the gigantic tractor in the pole barn. The picture doesn't show it, but this tractor is quite large. I have a secret wish of driving it someday.


Daddy had to take Alayna on her first 4 wheeler ride. I don't know how she really felt about that, but she was thinking about steering a few times.

Alayna even had time to dance with Grandma. She LOVED it!

Our trip ended much to soon. Sometimes I feel like more time was spent in the car than out of it. In the end we traveled 1700 miles, but it was worth it.

0 comments: