Friday, September 10, 2010

Our Family Pics

We decided before the weather got too fall-ish we needed to get our pictures taken. And based on the temperatures today, I am soooo glad we got them done when we did.

Carolyn took our pictures. She is Amazing! Need I say more?...except that we had a great time getting our pictures taken....and that's saying a lot. Especially for a guy like my husband who cringes when I mention we need to get pictures taken.

Might I also add that getting pictures taken with an almost two-year-old, is way different than a one-year-old or a baby. Patience is a word that is coming to mind. Although, it really turned out to be a pleasant experience.

Here are a few of our favorites of little Miss Alayna:



And a few (or a lot) of our favorite family pictures. I am torn as to which one is my favorite. I think it's this first one, but I just can't seem to make up my mind. I just love how Alayna has her arms around both of us.



Her popped hip is to die for.





Just the two of us.
There you have it. Carolyn really did a fantastic job!

5 comments:

Cameron and Wendy said...

These pictures are great! You have such an adorable little family! And I love your outfits...I sear, I always have the hardest time picking out clothes for pictures, and it seems like everyone else has a knack for it...like you!

Sarah said...

Nice! That popped hip IS cute. I've seen Carolyn's work with others too and I totally intend to have her take ours while we're in Laramie.

Kelly and Kyla said...

They did turn out really good. I can't decide which one I like the best either.

Carolyn said...

Your pictures look fantastic! I love them all. It is hard to choose a favorite...

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

What a beautiful little family! All of them are great, If I were you I would take them all;)