Friday, September 24, 2010

A warmer climate

Ok. Ok. Now that I've "left you hanging long enough" as my Aunt put it...

(I'm sorry. It was not intentional. Let's just say that the blogging in our house normally gets done during nap time, and a certain someone has refused to take their nap the last couple of days.)

I will finally let you in on the secret.

Our little family will soon be living in

ARIZONA!!!

More specifically the Thatcher/Safford/Pima/Morenci area. (We're not sure which town yet. We still need to find a place to live.)

It looks like the Lord thinks we need to live in a warmer climate. First St. George, now Arizona.

We couldn't be more excited! Minus the fact that our family will be 14 hours away.

Dan will be working as a Diagnostic Diesel Technician for a copper/gold mine.

So there you have it. Our big news.

*As of now, Dan's starting date is pending until he passes the physical and drug test that he took a couple of days ago. Once we find out more details of our big move, we'll be sure to keep you in the loop. :)

6 comments:

katie said...

annie and my parents filled me in about this big news a week or so ago, but i was waiting to hear it from you. i guess this means that after only seeing each other 1 time in 10 years, we might actually run into each other from time to time when i'm in thatcher!

Kelly and Kyla said...

I sure hope he can pass the physical/drug test part of the job! (Just kidding). That's the easy part of job these days. We'll come and visit!!!

Carolyn said...

Congratulations on the new job! That is wonderful news and I'm so excited for your family. I hope things go well with the physical and the drug test. :)

Sara M. said...

Congratulations! That is very exciting. I love all the graduation pictures. Especially loved seeing my cousin in them!

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

We want to visit you...so make sure you get something with a extra room;) Congrats, I'm excited for your little family.

Kathryn said...

YAY so excited for you! What an exciting time. When are you due to relocate? Hope we can get a visit in before then....