These past few weeks I have been busy canning. If you remember, last year was my first canning experience and quite frankly, I am hooked.
Our good friend Roberta gave me a refresher course on how to can chicken and I even did a few batches by myself.
All in all I canned about 30 lbs. of chicken, 16 jars of beans, and I even tried my hand at canning peaches this year (A totally new experience for my friend Holly and I). And I think it's safe to say we could definitely do it again....and maybe even try a different fruit to change it up a bit. :)
So now, you can just call me Suzy Homemaker. HA!
![]() |

3 comments:
Good for you! I'm very impressed. I wish I lived closer to you so that you could teach me -- I really want to learn how to can.
Good Job! That's something I want to do and feel confident about!
Good job Erica! Uh, I mean Suzy Homemaker! You are definitely leaps and bounds ahead of me cuz I'm mostly just a freezer jam girl. Keep on cannin' on!
Post a Comment