Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!


Merry Christmas!  We can hardly believe it's that time of year again. (Especially since the "Winter" here is quite different than the piles of snow we are used to.)   This last year has been busy as ever.  We bought our first house the beginning of April and absolutely love having a place of our own.   Dan continues to work as a Diagnostic Diesel Technician at the Mine and is doing really well.  He is learning the ins and outs of shift work and how to balance everything that comes along with that.  On his days off he works hard to keep up with my list of projects around the house.  I am really glad he is so handy and is willing to humor me when it comes to making our house a home.  I continue to stay at home with Alayna and really enjoy it.  Much of our time is spent learning letters and numbers, playing with friends, and involved in imaginary play.  When I am not busy keeping up with Alayna, I am probably working on some sort of project or lesson for primary.  I was called to be the 2nd counselor in our Primary presidency and I am thoroughly loving the chance I get to teach and be with the kids in our ward.  Alayna continues to grow.  She is now three and such a big girl.  (Just ask
her, she will tell you.)  At the beginning of the year she will be in the Sunbeam class in primary.  We can't believe it.  And by far the most exciting news of this year is that we are expecting!  Alayna's little sister is due to arrive April 6th and we are completely thrilled!  Feel free to keep up with all our happenings by visiting our blog at ericadan.blogspot.com

We hope you have had a wonderful year!  May the love and the spirit of the Savior be with you throughout 2012!    

0 comments: