Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Baby Shower

Today is my sweet sister-in-law, Alicia's, due date.  Bless her heart.  I know how that is.  In fact, when I sent her a text earlier today to tell her I was thinking of her, it sent me into reminiscing about my due dates.   Some I never made it to.  Those can be the hard ones.  (But don't worry, I won't go there.)  And others I made it to, (and beyond).  It can be hard to be the one that goes past her due date.  But no one is pregnant for forever.  And as my sister and I say, it's easier to take care of a baby when they're inside, than when they're out.  :)  

And, babies are definitely worth waiting for!

Anyway, this post is actually about the shower that my mom, sisters, and I threw for Alicia.  There was delicious food, fun games, adorable gifts for baby boy, a cute pregnant lady, and fun had by all.

Here's a few pics of the soon-to-be-momma opening her gifts.
   



And a close up of part of my gift to the little guy.  Bowties.  Every girl gets to dress up for church by wearing hair accessories.  Why can't little boys look snazzy by wearing a bowtie?  Now, just try and tell me those aren't cute.  :)


Alicia and Adam, 
We're excited for the arrival of your little guy!  We can't wait!