Wednesday, January 9, 2013

8 months

Oh, how we love this baby!  She is getting so big and learning so many new things.  I am having a hard time keeping up with her sometimes.


Look at those eyes.  Love them!

Such a happy baby.....when she is not sick.  Poor thing has been sick more than she hasn't this month.  She had her first fever, cough, and ear infection all in one month.  Yuck!  All of that creates one WHINY baby.  This mama thought she was going to go CRAZY at times, but we survived and I hope she stays healthy for long time!


This 8 month old has learned to army crawl (of sorts).  She definitely gets where she needs/wants to go.  We thought she would quickly learn to full out crawl within a couple weeks, but she still has yet to figure that.  (Thank goodness!) As a result of being more mobile, she has assumed the role of vacuum.  We REALLY have to keep an eye on her because anything and everything goes in her mouth.
Brylen has really become quite the eater.  She will pretty much eat any baby food we put in her mouth. Fruit, veggie, it doesn't matter.  And she can eat a good amount at each sitting.  You wouldn't know that she is underweight by the amount of food she eats.  (She really is an itty-bitty thing, weighing in at 13lbs. 2oz.)

Somebody learned how to clap.  Want to guess what she is getting ready to do in this pic?


And just in case you don't believe me when I say I have to keep an eye on her.  I was in the other room when I heard her grunting and screeching like she wanted to get something.  Little did I know she had climbed up on something to reach the toy she wanted.


"What Mom?  I am on a mission."
She didn't seem to mind just diving off either.  Trouble.  She could be trouble.

And a couple more cute pictures just for good measure.

Smiley girl.

Sisters.





2 comments:

JMG said...

is the doctor concerned about her weight? Have they talked to you about Carnation instant breakfast?

Kelly said...

What an adorable little face! gorgeous!