I hate sometimes that I get so behind in blogging. But never fear, I am bound and determined to get back on the bandwagon.
So, Dan's Birthday.
Dan's birthday was great. His parents drove over to spend part of the day with us. Even though there were several activities crammed into one day (such as family pictures (I know, my husband is a saint for letting me schedule pictures on his day. How did I manage to catch such an amazing guy?) and the ward Christmas party), we still managed to make it a special day.
After the other festivities, he opened presents (with the help of Alayna, of course).
This range finder was a big surprise. I definitely earned brownie points on that one.
And of course we had cake. Lemon pound cake, per his request. Happy Birthday, Dan/daddy! We love you so much!



0 comments:
Post a Comment