Here it is...
The promised Quilt! A view of the back.
An upclose look at the design I chose. (The machine quilting I did not do. I had a quilting shop do that part. I am not skilled enough to take on that task.)
A closer look at the front.
Here is the cute quilt with the matching crib bedding. They look great together.
I am quite proud of myself. I started a project that I had absolutely no idea how to do and completed it with little help.
Sure, a few phone calls were made to my sister, and a question or two of opinion asked to my husband, but other than that. It was all me (and the wonderful ladies at the quilt shop.)
Friday, August 29, 2008
At Last!
Posted by Erica at 3:45 PM
Labels: baby, crafts, sewing, spare time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What a cute quilt!! You have a fantastic talent. Keep up the good work.
I think you have a lot of your sister's knack. That's awesome.
Erica, you have the cutest bedding! I am so impressed with your skills. When/if I have a little boy, I think I will need to recruit your help in making the bedding. :) I LOVE it!
You did a GREAT job on your Quilt! I love all of the bedding between you & KaLee.
I hope you don't mind, but we would love to come see it & you sometime September 17-21.
Post a Comment