Thursday, October 30, 2008

Two Cuties

Need I say more?

5 comments:

Paul & Kaytie said...

She is already getting so big. We hope you don't mind us always droping in. I just can't get enough of her sweet little cheeks.

Kelly and Kyla said...

That is a good photo. I was telling Karissa that I bet you have to pry her away from Dan. Kelly was funny when Ashlyn was born. He would come home and take her from whoever was holding her. It is good for Daddies to have little girls. Can't wait to see her and you guys too!!!
Does she stick her tongue out a lot?? CUTE

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

I love it. I'm sure Dan is so great with her. When my kids were little Dan and Phil were the best with them. Nick thought they were his Uncles forever. Than I busted his bubble and told him they were his cousins. What a let down to a 8 year old;)

Greg said...

Dan, you're such a stud. Miss Alayna is a cutie. We hope that you guys are doing great!

Erica said...

Yes. Alayna LOVES to stick her tongue out, so I am pretty sure we will have a lot of pictures of her doing just that. :)