I get to go home to Laramie!
This announcement is a little premature since I will not be coming till mid-march, but if you can't tell...
I am EXCITED.
Who would have thought that I would be excited to go to Laramie in the winter time...
Especially when it is in the 70's here.
Nevertheless, I am ecstatic.
Snow, cold, and wind,
Here I come!
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Coming Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I understand - I always get excited to go home to Laramie, too! Kip and I just went last weekend. It was FREEZING cold in the evenings, but we loved it nonetheless. :)
I hope you have a great trip!
I am totally jealous. I wish I was going home...but it would be a step up weather wise from here. :)
Fun times for you. Enjoy your trip.
We may come to St. George in March. Not sure of the dates yet. Nick will be playing tennis, and they still don't know if JV gets to go. May know more next week.
So excited to have you all to ourselves for a few days! And we wouldn't mind if you brought a little of that St. George weather with you!
Thats way exciting! You will have to let us know when you are going to be here for sure!
Post a Comment