Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Grandpa and Alayna

Here are a few darling pictures that my dad was able to capture during our visit.


This is Alayna before Grandpa smiles at her. And Alayna after Grandpa smiles at her.

I think she might be just a little bit excited. I think Alayna associates smiling with opening her mouth as wide as it will go. Silly girl.



And a darling picture of Alayna and Grandpa before church.


We had so much fun spending time with you, Dad, we can't wait to see you next month!

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

Oh Erica she is to die for, what a sweetheart. I love how animated she is with her smiles. Don't you just love that your child loves those you love so dearly too.

Sarah said...

Haha! I love it.

Anonymous said...

That smile is too cute! I bet it was great to see your parents and others. Good job with the 8 hour night time sleep as well!