Lately, a few people have told us that Alayna looks just like a porcelain doll.
To which, I kindly thank them.
But now I have a question...
Can porcelain dolls throw tantrums?
Well, mine can.
Just recently Alayna has decided that if I do something she does not like, to let me know.
And I mean REALLY let me know.
For instance, she does not like being on her tummy, but it must be done, so I put her on her stomach for tummy time and she proceeds to whine, then cry, then get really mad.
After what seems like eternity, but in reality is only a couple of minutes I turn her back over and give her a toy to attempt to distract her from being upset.
Instead she continues to cry, but more with a whiny attitude to let me know to NEVER do that again.
Sheesh. She is four months old. I wonder what 4 years old will be like.
On second thought, I don't want to know. For now, I will just enjoy the sweet, happy little baby that she is (the majority of the time).
*FYI: I need to clarify. After reading this post, I realized that I kind of made it seem like Alayna throws tantrums all the time. This is not true. Only every now and then.
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Porcelain Doll
Posted by Erica at 2:06 PM
Labels: Alayna, tantrums. four months
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
This was so funny to read. I know exactly what you mean! Lainey is 20 months, and she has certainly learned how to throw a tantrum and let me know what she likes or dislikes. I'm just crossing my fingers that we survive the terrible twos...
Post a Comment