
Oh, how I love it!
Can you believe that after being married almost four years, we didn't have one? You would have thought that out of all of our wedding gifts, there had to be at least one. Nope. Not a one.
I can't tell you how much I love the fact that I can put my ingredients in it, forget about it, and then have a scrumptious meal at the end of the day.
The only problem is. I have only two crock pot recipes. They are both delish, but we need a little more variety than that. :)
This is where I need your help. I KNOW there are readers of my blog that are wonderful cooks. Do any of you have a crock pot recipe that is a favorite? Please share.
I am sure Dan will thank you. As will I.
5 comments:
I have lots of good ones. What's your email and I'll send them over. mine is laurenshum at hotmail dot com. :)
Anyone who has them should leave them in your comments section, I think, so I can get some too.
This is my favorite crock pot recipe. http://www.ourbestbites.com/2008/03/french-dip-sandwiches.html
These are the best!
Since one or maybe both of your current recipes is from me am I exempt? If I find a must share--I will.
I have a few that Paul and I both love. Leave your email on my blog and I will email them to you. We need to hang out. The last little while has been so crazy but lets try for maybe next weekend. Let me know.
Post a Comment