Oh the outdoors.
Going outside is a must for Alayna and I. For me, it is refreshing to leave our apartment to enjoy the wide open space. (Apartment dwellers, you know what I mean.) And for Alayna, just sitting/laying on a blanket with toys will suffice. Although, we mix it up with a little wading in the pool...since swimming still is not her favorite and stroller rides.
When leaving to go outside I will gather all her toys and other necessities (including a book for me to read), put them in her bag, grab our blanket to sit on, and then pick Alayna up. Immediately she will reach for the blanket and give it a big hug. All of this is done with a large grin on her face.
Hugging the blanket. So, needless to say, the variety of pictures on my camera is limited. They all seem to be quite similar.
Here are a few of my favorite pictures of Alayna soakin' in the rays. (Don't fret. I am a good mother and apply sunscreen several times a day.)
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Outside
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She has juicy little cheeks, they're so cute! I'm glad you get sunshine down there, lucky.
Every picture you post gets cuter and cuter. Sounds like you have plenty of outings. my kids always loved going outside too. Now they just want to sit and watch TV and play video games.
Post a Comment