Monday, May 4, 2009

This is the face...

of a baby who slept all through the night!

I am a proud momma.

I can't even describe how great it felt to not have to get up. P.S. I am totally ok if this is short lived. At least I know she can do it and there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Erica--she is a doll, what more can I say!
I was blessed with babies that slept thru the night from a very early age (maybe I traded my back for sleeping babies??)
Candise slept thru the night when she was 10 days old! I remember she was about 6 months old and woke one night. I shook Greg and said 'Candise is awake--what should I do'? His response was, 'Feed her', I did and she went back to sleep!
Babies are the best! Enjoy.

Sarah said...

Nice!

KaLee said...

Hooray for Alayna and hooray for you! She obviously listened when I whispered in her ear to not be like her cousin.