Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I had to do it

With the hair bows accumulating, space to store them was decreasing.

Which is the reason for my latest project.

You see, I had to do it. This project was practically calling to me.

Actually it has been calling to me for quite sometime, but I just couldn't find the exact materials I wanted to make them.

That is, until we moved.

You know those items that when unpacked, you can't seem to find a place for them? If you are like me, they sit around until everything else is put away so I can contemplate where to put them. This time, those few items were some old frames that I had no use for.

Then I had an aha moment and I created these:

And there you have it. Another project checked off my list.

4 comments:

Cameron and Wendy said...

Oh my gosh! I love it! I totally need a bow holder...how did you make these? I know they probably weren't super complicated, but I am kind of craft-illiterate, if you will. :) I admire you and all the neat things you make!

Sarah said...

I was expecting some kind of box, so when I read about the frames and saw these it took me a minute to figure out how the bows and these fit together. I was pretty confused. But now I see it. Brilliant! And cute!

Kelly and Kyla said...

Those are really cute!!!

Carolyn said...

Very cute. I love them!