Thursday, January 7, 2010

Two Thousand Ten

I have to admit.

It seems a bit surreal.

Entering a new decade and all.

New year means new goals. Or old goals that I have not accomplished yet.

Here they are. My goals for 2010:

  • exercise daily (except for weekends. I am not a weekend exerciser.) for at least 30 minutes
  • meal plan weekly
  • write in my journal at least once a week
  • read scriptures everyday (personally and with Dan)
  • Pray morning and night (personally and with Dan)
  • Read Ensign each month
  • Comment more on other people's blogs. (For some reason I am not very good at this. I really do love reading all of your blogs. I just am horrible at leaving a comment.)
  • Try new hobbies (I had this goal last year and it totally worked. I now can add crafting and running to my hobbies. Let's see what this year brings.)
  • Read at least two new books a month (I've upped the number of books this year.)
  • Become a better at budgeting. (This is something I started last year and I actually have enjoyed. I have it on my list this year because it is something that can always be worked on.)
  • Build up Food Storage.
  • Visit Teach monthly
  • Organize time better (This will be KEY if I want to accomplish any of these goals.)
  • Be a better wife and mother
  • Laugh more
  • Love more
  • Learn more

Now that I am completely overwhelmed and you think I am crazy...

It's time to get started.

Here's to a wonderful 2010 filled with accomplishing goals!

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

Good for you! I need to work on all those things, too. Here's to a great 2010!!

Cindy said...

What a wonderful list! I love to make goals--I make many goals each year/month/week. Do I keep them all? No, but the direction in which we go is more important than the speed.
Keep us posted on books you like, I am always looking for new reading material.I need to read something other than cookbooks!
Have a great 2010

Denise said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Denise said...

Good Luck girl! I know you can do whatever you set your mind to! Sure wish I had a blog you could comment on, but of course you can find me on Facebook.