Little Kendree Rae made her appearance at 12:28 pm
She was 6 lbs. 3 oz. and 18 3/4 inches long.
She is precious and just teeny.
I'm already loving the snuggle time.
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
I am an Aunt again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
But mostly it's all about the kids
5 comments:
Yippee! I have been anxious all day for news...
Congrats. Being and Aunt is wonderful!
...or AN Aunt.
And I just KNEW it was going to be a girl!
Hooray! How exciting. You look beautiful, and your little niece looks so precious!
YAY!! YAY!! Congrats Aunty Erica!! I am so excited for a little girl for KaLee and I guessed right!! hehe. I love the name, sounds like KaLee won out, I knew she has mentioned really liking Kendree. So, so happy for you all!!
Awesome! Happy for your sister and all your family.
Post a Comment