When did this girl grow up? Today I decided that just maybe my baby was big enough to wear pigtails. While she has plenty of hair, it has always been longer on the top. I have attempted to do the ponytail thing a few times, but we just needed to wait until the rest of her hair caught up.
So here she is, my little pigtail girl.
Monday, February 22, 2010
Seriously...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
My goodness! These make her look so old! What a cutie!
She looks so cute in those pigtails! She looks cute all the time, but I love pigtails!
She is a doll! I remember when you had pigtails Erica--where does time go?
Isn't it funny how "real" pigtail suddenly transform them from baby to little girl? It is so cute, yet kind of sad at the same time. My mom was teling me last night how much Alayna reminds her of Miley, and how they kind of look alike. I take that as a wonderful compliment, because I think Alayna is just adorable. I think that means we should get together next time I am in town and get a picture of the two look-alikes together :)
I was thinking the same thing about my kids today...they sure do grow up fast.
Alayna's pigtails are too cute! She is such a pretty girl.
I think pigtails are sooo cute. She has looked a lot older in the last few pictures you have posted. Jace is talking about seeing her again.:)
Such cute little pigtails...love the cute flowers too.
Alayna always looks sooooo adorable! Love the pigtails! And yes, she would even be beautiful bald. (not wishing that on her ~ just sayin')
Post a Comment