I love that the toddler stage is in full swing at our house. It means that every picture I take accurately depicts the "busy-ness" of our two-year-old. There are so many dimensions to each picture, it seriously cracks me up. Gone are the days where I just take a simple picture of her. Instead I get a hilariously funny picture of Alayna in the car seat with her hat, sunglasses, and horsey saying, "CHEESE!" I mean, this pictures is just so...Alayna. I love it.
I really am just enjoying this age. I read on someone's blog that instead of calling it the terrible twos, they call it the "terrific twos" and I really would have to agree. I am just LOVING this age. It probably is one of my favorites (although I am sure that I have said that about every age thus far, but never mind that...) . And I am loving that I get to have lots of one on one time with her. Just me and her. No one else. It really is the best. (Just for the record. We love it when daddy is home too.)
But I have to mention the fact that our daddy's girl is becoming somewhat of a mommy's girl. Finally, she has seen the light. Just kidding. Daddy still is cool when he is home, but I am loving the fact that sometimes I get picked over Dan. This all started right after we moved here. I don't know if it was because Dan was gone a lot in the beginning for training and Alayna was punishing him for not being around or what. Whatever the reason is, I'll take it.
Now on to some more pics of our busy two-year-old.
This is the type of picture that is common around here. Her head is cut off due to the fact that she is running as fast as she can toward the camera. In her inside out shirt (that she insisted on putting on herself) nonetheless.

I have a feeling now that she's a panty wearing girl, I might be seeing this a fair amount. Funny how it doesn't seem to bother her.Well, that's all for now.




3 comments:
I love her long hair!! So cute!
She is a really pretty little girl. Thanks for all the fun pictures!
I'm so glad to hear that potty-training is going so well! This post has a great collection of adorable pictures - she sounds like a VERY cute 2-year-old indeed!
Post a Comment