Friday, December 3, 2010

He's a good one

You know you have an amazing husband when he is willing to do anything to please his daughter.

Such as: put on dress-up earrings, hold his purse, and declare it "potty time" or "party time". At our house they are one and the same right now. Potty time is party time and we get to blow the party blowers, pop bubbles and, open prizes (when a certain little two year old goes on the potty).

Bless Dan's heart, I came out of the bedroom to this scene the other day and I just could not resist taking a picture. He was doing everything he could think of to entertain Alayna while she used the potty.Immediately following the first picture, came the response in this second picture. You can bet there was a little complaining and those pretty pink earring promptly came off.

There are so many things about this picture that make me laugh...like Dan's jewelry, Alayna on the potty, the entire toy box dumped out and Woody just chillin' on the couch.

But you can bet that there are two things that I couldn't be prouder about. 1. A little girl that is doing AWESOME at potty training. 2. An AMAZING husband who will do anything to make his girls happy (aka: play dress-up with Alayna, and help me potty train. I needed a little break from potty time. :)




2 comments:

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

I love it!!!!!
I think you should blow that picture up and hang it her room forever;) What a great memeory for her!

Carolyn said...

Good for Dan! What a good daddy and a good husband. :) Very cute pictures, too.