7 years of being married to the most amazing man.
{Sigh.}
I truly love this man with all my heart.
And as the card my parents sent us said:
"A lifetime of love with the love of your life.
It doesn't get much better than that."
Seriously, it doesn't get much better than that....except for the fact that I get to spend eternity with the love of my life! What more can a girl ask for?
3 comments:
Happy anniversary to the two of you! I'm glad you are so happy together!
Happy Anniversary! I saw your question on my blog and yes I made them with my mother-in-laws help. They were pretty easy. We just made our own pattern by tracing it from a regular stocking from Wal-Mart. Let me know if you have any mroe questions. I'm glad you guys are doing so well!
Dan truly IS the man!!!
Post a Comment