Where have you been all my life?
So, I have caught the pinterest bug.
I have to admit that I somewhat purposefully waited to try it out. Yeah, I am rebellious like that. Sometimes when something is big, I like to hold off before I jump on the bandwagon. (It took a long time for me to sign up for facebook...and even then I am not a big facebook-er. Gasp.)
I will confess that it is quite genius. Why couldn't I come up with an idea like Pinterest?
I have a disclaimer though. While I really like that I have one place that I can stash my ideas, I haven't been completely sucked in. Some people have claimed that they waste so much time on Pinterest, but really I haven't found that to be the case. (I see how you could though.)
*Thanks for all the comments, ideas and encouragement for getting my recipes organized. Rest assured, my recipes will get organized....one way or another. :)
Thursday, January 19, 2012
Hello Pinterest
Posted by Erica at 8:41 PM
Labels: Me, Pinterest, random thoughts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I think the same thing about pinterest...it's a genius idea, and I refer back to my boards and pins all the time, but I don't spend that much time on it. I browse through maybe once a day for a few minutes to see new things, but that's about it!
Every so often I will browse my boards and actually create something I had pinned. Then it is worth it!
I thought the same thing - why are so many people sucked in? But then one day I discovered the "Everything" link at the top, and I was doomed. For a couple days. Now it's just where I go to steal other people's ideas and pretend I'm creative :)
i like it too, but I don't get sucked in. Usually just go to it when I'm needing an idea for YW or RS.
Post a Comment