Monday, January 9, 2012

A Sunbeep, A Sunbeep

Can you believe this little girl is a SUNBEAM!?! 

Or a Sunbeep, as she used to say a couple months ago.

Our primary waited until the second week of January to change to new classes so yesterday was Alayna's first Sunday as a Sunbeam.  She was SO excited to go to "Mommy's class" (since I am a counselor in Primary and she sees me for sharing and singing time).
But the main reason she was so excited about Sunbeams was because she got to carry her bag that holds....


Her very own miniature Book of Mormon.  Complete with her name inscribed on it.  And let me tell you, she LOVES her "Crispers" (Scriptures).  She got them in the mail the day before and COULD.NOT.PUT.THEM.DOWN.  She even carried them around the store when we ran errands. 
She loved her Sunbeam class and her Sunbeam teacher, "Gwenna's Mommy".  In fact, I don't know if I have seen her so friendly and chatty church.....which may be good, and then again, it may not.  :)

Here she is after church with her very own "I am a Sunbeam sticker!"  (She was SO done with getting her picture taken, but I told her we had to get a picture of her sticker....and then she was somewhat okay with it.)


1 comments:

Carolyn said...

She's getting so big! I love her miniature scriptures that she gets to take with her. Very cute. :0)